Training Material In Business continuity management
This course provides participants with concrete solutions, strategies and insights into the BCMS system.
Participants analyze risks and impacts on business processes that may be threatened by threats. A framework is provided to build institutional capacity to provide an effective response to protect the interests of key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-generating activities.
This course provides participants with a framework in line with NCEMA 7000-2015 applicable to the UAE’s Best Practices (GPG) Business Continuity Institute (BCI) 2013, the ISO 22301-2012 Community Security System and BCMS requirements.
What Will I Learn?
- Explain the methodology for establishing the BCMS system in line with NCEMA 7000-2015, the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) in the UAE for good practices (GPG) 2013, the ISO 22301-2012 Community Security System, and the requirements of Business Continuity Systems BCMS).
- Identify elements and best practices in the successful BCM program, specifically its policy, strategy and supporting tools
- Understand the effective elements of business impact analysis (BIA) capable of meeting the strategic, tactical and operational requirements of the organization
- Develop a business continuity plan (BCP) and provide Business Continuity (BC)
- Develop BCMS requirements to comply with NCEMA 7000-2015 applicable in the UAE