Training material In Business Data Analysis Using Excel
Transform your skills, data, and business while creating your own solutions using software that you already know and love: Microsoft Excel. Explore real-world examples and learn how to use the powerful tools built into Excel to analyze more data, with improved and sophisticated business logic.
What Will I Learn?
- Using SUBSTITUTE Function To Handle The Name Errors With INDIRECT Function.
- Name Manager - Create from Selection.
- Using INDIRECT Function to Extract Items from two-way lookup Tables
- Defined Names
- Relative, Absolute And Mixed Cell Reference.
- Example: Mixed Cell Reference
- Basic Function
- How The Excel Understand The Logical Test
- Understanding How IF Function Works And Nested IF
- Example: Nested IF Function