Training Material In ELECTRICITY OF MODERN CARS
The course is designed to provide trainees with scientific and basic electrical and electronic information and their accounts in a simple and simplified language. Various methods are used to present the course contents in addition to illustrations and tables to help trainees absorb the material. Scientific research and to pursue the great technological development in the automotive industry.
What Will I Learn?
- Provide the trainees with basic electrical and electronic information and their accounts in easy and simplified language.
- To introduce trainees to important electrical terms, such as: electric current, electrical resistance, and electrical voltage.
- Find the equivalent resistance of connected electrical circuits respectively and in parallel.
- Identify the most important electrical measuring instruments and practice in measuring them.
- Identification of electrical circuit protection equipment, types, main structure and methods of examination.