3DS Max is a modeling program, produced
by Autodesk. The program provides the technologies needed to model and move 3D
designs that can be created in the program such as 2D and 3D architectural
designs, lighting, cameras, aids, peripheral effects, etc.
What Will I Learn?
- Create 3D architectural drawings as well as create interior designs.
- Knowledge of the falls and wandering within the program, as well as knowledge of the basic tools for drawing, linear shapes and geometric blocks, and forms of polycarbonate.
- Modeling internal and external scenes and adding natural effects in addition to landscape design.
- Use materials, lighting, standard cameras and Ray-V-Ray in a professional way.
- Move objects in the viewer and create and make videos by adjusting the time and movement.
- Processing and importing data from binary and other three-dimensional applications, as well as exporting files to AutoCAD and converting large projects from AutoCAD AutoCAD to 3D Max Maxs 3D in a professional way.