This course introduces all accounting and financial matters from income, expenses, debts, loans and costs. This course introduces the terms of accounting.
What Will I Learn?
- Introducing trainees to the basic terms of accounting and information flow of accounting through good systems and in accordance with international standards.
- Provide the trainee with the methods of registering and transferring the entries.
- Obtain the skills to implement the performance of the financial time.
- Acquire account closure and end-of-account skills and create budgets in accordance with international standards.
- Understand financial information and the importance and usefulness of each financial statement.
- Basic terms and principles of accounting.
- Principles and sections of accounting functions.
- Assets, expenses, profits, and other key terms of accounting.