In light of the rapid changes in the world and the emergence of the
phenomenon of globalization and the unity of competition produced by the
GATT, it was incumbent upon the layer of managers in the Arab
organizations to prepare themselves for this change through
administrative innovation in planning, organization and coordination so
that they are able to create it and have the skills to deal with the
variables of this era High achievement and outstanding performance.
What Will I Learn?
- How to build positive thinking as a basis for managerial innovation and compatibility with new global transformations and challenges of the times.
- Preparation of plans, programs and performance evaluation.
- Apply effective planning methods in practice and how to follow up sound remotely.
- Creativity in planning and business follow-up.
- Effective dynamic regulation mode.
- How to find creative coordination and support QWL and its core values.
- Change management and comprehensive and continuous development.