Providing the participants with a set of foundations, knowledge and modern scientific concepts in the fields of working in electronic secretarial and office management, and developing their managerial and behavioral skills necessary to achieve their effectiveness in the exercise of their responsibilities.
What Will I Learn?
- The secretarial concept and its importance - secretarial types and fields.
- The importance of jobs and secretarial work in contemporary organizations.
- The concept of executive secretarial and dimensions and characteristics of the function.
- The difference between the executive secretary and other secretarial types.
- The inevitability of change in organizations and their impact on improved secretariat performance and office management
- Information technology and communication networks and their impact on the organization of office work