The method of managing the project is relatively modern, characterized
by its innovative ideas, which revolve around rebuilding the
administration and adopting special management techniques, in order to
control existing resources and use them best.
What Will I Learn?
- Analysis of capital expenditure proposals.
- Divide large or complex efforts into easy tasks.
- Planning, assessment and budget.
- How to deal with the unknown.
- Define costs and monitor them and determine the work program and level of technical performance.
- Monitor the development of the project, document it and submit its own report, in addition to monitoring the problems of the project, including acquired value technologies.
- Control changes and re-plan work when necessary.