The program aims to provide the participants with the sound scientific foundations for the work of administrative assistants and electronic archiving and the introduction of computer applications into operation in the management of daily business to improve the outputs and the circulation of information using modern information technology
What Will I Learn?
- Modern management skills
- Familiarity with the work of the main offices.
- Gain the skills of the secretary and administrative assistant.
- Apply presentation and presentation skills and use assistive technology.
- Application of time management principles using various applications on the computer.
- Mastery of information transfer and electronic communication systems.