This course aims at shedding light on the basis of administrative
excellence, innovation and creativity in the development and management
planning in modern organizations, presenting the experiences and
requirements in developed countries in the field of excellence,
creativity and innovation and discussing the development projects
presented by the participants in the course.
What Will I Learn?
- Features of the globalization era and their impact on organizations.
- Technological, economic, cultural and social challenges.
- Future vision in light of the challenges of the globalization era.
- Keys Manager to Global.
- The role of human resources management in the light of globalization.
- The importance of human resources planning
- Factors Affecting HR Planning Process