Digital marketing is the promotion of products and brands through one form of electronic communication. Digital marketing is certainly different from traditional methods of marketing because it uses channels and methods that enable the organization to analyze marketing campaigns and identify effective and successful strategies within a record time (SAS). This course focuses on the basics of modern digital marketing, which requires the acquisition of concepts and tools to help you create, distribute, promote and price products and services, and participants in this course can use their laptops for the immediate practical application of acquired concepts.
What Will I Learn?
- Evaluate the uses of digital marketing programs and their role in formulating an effective marketing strategy and identifying appropriate work applications for each
- Know the opportunities offered by the use of advanced search engine software to add value and benefit to the organization and customers
- Launch advertising campaigns using Google to improve the company's interaction with customers and increase market share through marketing through social media
- Apply Google analysis concepts to explore marketing channels and learn how to take advantage of them
- Launch a complete online campaign to improve the interface with customers and identify potential sales and branding
- Internet marketing