This course focuses on the media and challenges to develop the media business and find ways and means to provide excellent services to customers and reviewers through the best and fastest means in an environment of constant and accelerated change. It also examines the uses of the media electronically to achieve the objectives of the institutions and the development of effective strategies and vision for future work.
What Will I Learn?
- Strategies in the work of media in the context of globalization
- Modern media and advertising in media uses.
- The necessary negotiation skills in the work of the media and how to deal with other parties.
- Promotion of information campaigns, market research and competitors.
- Rules of dealing with the media (audio, visual and visual media).