Air Services Course aims to provide students with the necessary skills to lead
and provide guidance in all aspects of flight and takeoff activities and
services by providing them with the most important industry standards and
procedures, as well as creating, supporting and managing teams and teams.
What Will I Learn?
- Participants are introduced to the crew's career as well as their lifestyle.
- To introduce participants to the aviation industry as well as their definition of aircraft and airlines.
- Learn how to coordinate and communicate with crew members as well as customer service.
- Manage interactions and intersections among passengers as well as identify safety and emergency procedures.
- To introduce participants on how to deal with dangerous goods and aviation security.
- Participants are introduced to catering services for aircraft as well as food services.