course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge
required to apply various forecasting techniques that enable them to make
financial and business decisions, use Excel to effectively create forecast
models, clarify the differences between macro and micro assumptions,
Distinguishing models and different methods of forecasting and supporting
senior management in understanding their impact.
What Will I Learn?
- Participants are familiar with the models of financial forecasting to include qualitative models and quantitative models.
- Identify types of forecasts for macro and micro components, predict sales, and learn how to create prediction models.
- Cash flow forecast using, compiling and analyzing declared cash flow statements.
- Learn how to work under uncertainty and risk by developing a forecasting and analysis scenario, predicting judgments, risks and probabilities.
- Financial forecasting models