Provide the trainee with the ability to recognize the breakdown of rotary machines and how to maintain and protect them, the nature of vibrations and their causes, how to analyze them, how to perform the necessary measurements and the use of various devices in conducting measurements.
What Will I Learn?
- Definition and nature of vibrations (free vibration and forced vibration - body mass effect - stabilizing effect)
- Causes and Analysis of Vibrations
- The use of different measuring instruments in vibration measurement
- Studying the equilibrium of objects and how to balance analytically
- Use the balancing machine to balance