Team Building and Leadership Program is designed to enable participants to
understand how to build a cohesive unit and how to become an integral part of
achieving the desired results, as well as developing the skills needed to
effectively lead teams. The program covers key leadership, communication, goal
setting, time management and motivation skills.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify team strengths and weaknesses and use individual differences for team members to build high-performance teams.
- Decision-making by consensus of the Group through participation in a number of team-building activities.
- Describe the behaviors and methods of effective team communication.
- Gain the skills needed to develop trust and engagement among team members, create and enable an effective team, as well as create a stimulating environment for the team.
- Apply strategies to improve team relationships and develop change management strategies within the team.