These days, companies are crowded with the huge amount of unstructured data. ERP systems and databases have evolved to a large amount of information and data and therefore the question arises: How can we use this data to add value to our organizations?
What Will I Learn?
- Enhance business intelligence (BI) expertise in data dissection, segmentation, masking and modeling
- Data processing, integration and use in reporting and analysis processes
- Develop business intelligence models, control panels, scorecards, and report management by linking Excel with text or other Excel files
- Create advanced reports based on dynamic display techniques and techniques
- Data processing
- Link reports with data in other systems