The main objective of this course is to provide participants with the
knowledge and skills required to conduct a rigorous project analysis
during the planning and implementation stages.
Participants in this course acquire all the tools and techniques they
need in decision-making processes to enable optimal project
implementation within changing environments.
What Will I Learn?
- Identification of project management frameworks, processes and tools that conform to the International Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
- Application of different methodologies for selecting and managing projects and managing capital
- Designing plans, schedules and project plans and using different techniques in performing the project's analytical processes, schedules and plans
- Identify different methodologies for estimating project costs and budget
- Manage cost and time deviations by applying value-gained analysis methods
- Use risk management plans and apply risk response strategies to ensure successful implementation of the project
- Develop program management plans in line with the International Standards Institute of Project Management