Increasing human resource practices in any organization and turning them into an organized approach based on factual observations and figures can move this function to the next level. Providing the Foundation and executives with competency-based human resources solutions helps HR professionals be part of the strategic partnership in their organizations.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify competencies and explain the important role they play in human resources and enterprise
- Analysis of key components of competencies and differences between them
- Design and produce a framework and efficiency model by extracting efficiencies from workplans
- Apply competencies in polarization and selection processes
- Use competencies to assess training needs, identify talent and develop career succession plans
- Utilizing competencies and behavioral indicators in performance appraisal systems