This course provides participants with concrete solutions, strategies and insights to deliver an effective IT infrastructure and disaster recovery plan to develop flexible IT protection measures for their organizations. Using proven processes and procedures, participants will analyze risks and their impact on IT processes that may threaten them. It also provides a framework for building operational capacity to provide an effective response to protect the interests of organizations’ technology and value-adding activities.
What Will I Learn?
- Taking into account the policies, objectives, objectives, processes and procedures related to risk management and the improvement of information technology for business continuity (IRBC)
- Apply best practices to build IT infrastructure and operational sustainability, to provide a safe environment
- Describe processes and procedures for risk assessment and identification of threats and vulnerabilities that can affect the organization
- Review key elements of assets, human resources, change and supply chain management in information technology
- Discussion of key elements of disaster recovery software (DR), including data management and core components needed for business impact analysis (BIA)
- (MTPD), then determine the relationship to the target time for data recovery (RTO) and the target recovery point (RPO)