Companies’ expectations are growing from their employees. Professional relationships, decision making, institutional communication and collaborative work are key to the success of companies. The urgent need to develop these elements has led managers and supervisors to push human resources to improve their capabilities and reliability in evaluation methodologies for recruitment, development and employee advancement.
What Will I Learn?
- Differentiating between different assessment tools and selecting one to be used in the context of polarization and selection, talent and succession planning, or learning and development
- Develop assessment frameworks for different purposes and design them according to the functional levels of the organization
- Manage questionnaires and tests and choose the appropriate evaluation and measurement tools
- Design, implement and evaluate structured job interviews for competencies used for recruitment or development
- Participate and coordinate activities to design and establish assessment and development centers
- Functional analysis