This course helps people planning to take the Certified Quality Engineer exam from the American Quality Association (ASQ).
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the reliability,
acceptance samples and quantitative research methods included in the CQE
What Will I Learn?
- Knowledge Authority review In preparation for the Certified Quality Engineer Certificate from the American Quality Association (ASQ)
- Proficiency in the effective use of tools included in quantitative methods, reliability and acceptance samples of the knowledge body
- Apply the components of the Knowledge Body (BOK) to increase the focus of their efforts in preparation for the exam
- Explain key concepts through discussions in each component of the knowledge body
- Determine their thinking approach in preparation for the "established response" section of the exam
- Review experimental tests