This course is aimed at participants in a number of important stages for the development of trainers. The course begins with an overview of what adults are learning in a unique way through a comprehensive personal assessment of the personality of the trainer and how to deal with different participants. The course is based on the application of the ADDIE model in instructional design, a set of new techniques, and effective training visions and methodologies.
What Will I Learn?
- Determine the role of the skilled coach during different periods of training
- Evaluate the type and personality of the participant and develop a suitable training method
- Identify and implement the steps of the "ADDIE" model in the training
- Create attractive training materials
- Provide effective and interactive training courses
- Study and plan to transfer sufficient work skills