course is designed in the Diplomatic Protocol, International Relations and
Diplomacy for the level of those working in diplomatic and international
services, or for those generally concerned with the VIP protocol at the
governmental level. The training will focus on the professional aspects of the
international diplomatic protocol, the public and administrative / public
administration, as well as the management and professional skills necessary to
operate within an international framework.
What Will I Learn?
- Developing the professional level in the field of professional communication at the highest international levels.
- Develop a general understanding of international diplomacy and international relations in terms of form and organization.
- Developing the necessary skills for working in the government, the diplomatic corps, and the various administrative systems in the higher and higher levels in the communication competency frameworks
- Construct professional vocabulary and specialized in protocol assets, supervisors and etiquette international dealing.
- Developing the capacity to work effectively in an international professional environment