The rapid changes in the world and the emergence of the phenomenon of
globalization remained the competition unit that emerged from the GATT.
The managers of the Arab organizations had to prepare themselves for
this change through administrative innovation in planning, organization
and coordination so that they could create it and have the skills to
deal with the variables of this era. High performance and outstanding
What Will I Learn?
- How to build positive thinking as a basis for managerial innovation and compatibility with new global transformations and challenges of the times
- Preparation of plans, programs and performance evaluation
- Apply effective planning methods in practice and how to follow up sound remotely
- Creativity in planning and business follow-up
- Effective dynamic regulation mode
- How to find creative coordination and support QWL and its core values
- Change management and comprehensive and continuous development