The success of any creative work depends not only on the ability to find good ideas, but also on the skills of developing, managing, and delivering these ideas to others. The creative thinking course in design aims at providing trainees with the most important theories and applications in writing and advertising design. It covers a wide range of topics including nature, creative history in advertising, communications, advertising theories, planning and preparing media messages for the media and specific techniques and settings used in different media.
What Will I Learn?
- Developing the analytical and monetary thinking skills of the participants when creating or evaluating the materials and advertising campaigns.
- Improve and develop participants' understanding of their creative thinking process.
- Understand the structure and cohesion of key ideas in your ad campaign strategy and provide these ideas convincingly.
- Enabling participants to write, design, and prepare ads for different media as well as critique the work of others as a way to better understand the profession and creativity.
- Understanding how to make decisions about design and creative work in organizations.