is an internal climate control science to provide healthy and comfortable
internal conditions, helping to control temperature, humidity, air
distribution, and noise in the interior of buildings.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the basics of the science of air conditioning and refrigeration and its applications, as well as the science of thermodynamics.
- Learn about the history and evolution of the science of air conditioning and refrigeration.
- Studying the most important laws for calculations of thermal loads.
- Identification of accounting rules, selection and design of appropriate HVAC systems and identification of units of measurement in the global system and the British system.
- Physical and fluid characteristics of internal and external thermocouples, the schematic map and its readings, internal and external design conditions, factors affecting human comfort, characteristics of the comfort zone map, air characteristics and ventilation requirements.