, consumers, beneficiaries or dealers are one of the main reasons for
establishing an organization to meet their needs or solve problems by
providing a commodity, service, program or project.
Call them any customers – consumers – dealers … they are those people
who use your products and services that you provide them …. they
justify your salary and contribute to the profits of your company – how
can they be distinguished in their service ??
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the shape of the new organizational pyramid in contemporary administrative thought and realize that the client comes in the presidency of this pyramid.
- The realization that the customer desires, needs and expectations - is the real manager of the company and all the different levels of management in the company working under his chair to meet his needs and satisfy his desires.
- Identify different types of customers or reviewers and understand their behavior and identify the keys to earning and dealing with them.
- Recognize the importance of customer care and develop the benefits of supporting relationships with them and providing participants with customer care.
- Provide participants with the behavioral skills necessary to effectively deal with customers.
- Identify the concept, characteristics and types of services - and provide participants with some systems for selling services.
- Training in outstanding service management techniques and skills.