To sensitize participants to the inevitability of creativity and
innovation to promote public relations and communication activities and
persuade them to abandon traditional practices, to provide participants
with new trends in contemporary public relations practices.
Developing the creative and innovative capacities of participants to
practice new public relations activities and good communication
What Will I Learn?
- The difference between analytical thinking and creative and creative thinking in public relations and communication.
- Elements of creativity and innovation in the practice of public relations and communication activities.
- Scientific and practical methods of creativity and innovation in the practice of public relations and communication activities.
- The main aspects of public relations under the new transformations.
- Public relations and communications in dealing with rumors.
- Public relations and communications to improve the regulatory environment.
- Public relations and the implementation of a comprehensive quality management system.