This intensive program aims to provide participants with training and workshops to develop skills in the quality of administrative creativity and how to build a strategy of creative supervision of excellence in private and public institutions through training on a range of modern applied tools.
What Will I Learn?
- The contemporary administrative and supervisory process.
- Build creative teams to accomplish tasks and reduce waste.
- For creativity and innovation and its role in contemporary management.
- To recognize the concept of quality and its stages of development and principles.
- Identify trainees to study and analyze potential errors in applying TQM approach.