There is no doubt that the feature of our time is the digitization, which means the shift in the traditional methods entrusted to the electronic conservation systems, this shift requires the identification of all existing methods and methods and choose what fits the environment requesting this transformation. The transition to digital is not a cry that dies over time, but has become necessary to solve many of the current problems of the most important to eliminate the government routine and the complexity of procedures in light of the orientation to e-government, as well as eliminate the problem of overcrowding in the preservation and difficulty of retrieval. From this point of view, this workshop was designed to be the first knowledge block or the beginning of knowledge towards the path of transformation, which is the time for us to proceed together to the era of codification.
What Will I Learn?
- The concept, importance and problems of archives.
- Procedures for transition to electronic archives.
- Documentary course and its components.
- Technical processes for the management of paper archives.
- Networks (Internet and Intranet).