A complete understanding of the clients of pharmaceutical companies is very important when it comes to drug marketing. Doctors do not have much time at this time. They are overwhelmed by a lot of other information. In addition to many promotional activities and messages by the pharmaceutical industry. It is therefore necessary to plan effective ways to reach doctors at a time when medical practice is changing.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply the most effective communication skills to target groups
- Gain an understanding of medical personalities based on educational and cultural backgrounds, medical approaches and thinking patterns
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses in statistical data of medical experiments
- Determine the factors that influence physician treatment options
- Creation of marketing materials and promotional events for pharmaceutical products
- Practical statistical inference