The constructive work team is one of the most important elements of the success of companies and institutions that are keen to progress and increase productivity Through the use of human resources in various disciplines
What Will I Learn?
- Definition of the team, its components and principles
- The importance of building a team in an activity or field
- Foundations and responsibilities for building a successful team
- The qualities that distinguish the successful team from the unsuccessful team
- Stages of successful team building