Despite the writing and publication of thousands of books and articles on emotional intelligence; and the great amount of advice provided in these publications, only a few people have been able to understand the real impact of this managerial approach, and fewer applied emotional intelligence practices in their daily lives in order to improve the level Effectiveness and efficiency.
What Will I Learn?
- Explain how and why Emotional Intelligence is the "key element" in all leading theories of different grades and qualifications!
- Develop a list of the impact of high and continuous levels of stress and stress on the level of professional and personal productivity
- Define the five pillars of emotional intelligence competencies and identify aspects of improvement needed
- Use self-assessments to discover strengths and personal aspects that need improvement
- Enhance the levels of emotional competence (emotional intelligence) by learning the most important methods and advice on the way of life