greatly affect the way we interact with those around us, whether through our
direct actions or our reactions. We can define emotional intelligence by the
ability to recognize our behaviors, mixes, attitudes towards behavior, and
manage them in a positive way that enables us to understand ourselves, manage
stressors, enhance our emotional culture, and reach better levels of
motivation, optimism and use of results-linked thinking. In which we regulate
and convey our feelings, add to the amount we sympathize with around us.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basics of emotional intelligence and its close association with different aspects of life.
- Awareness of the importance of emotional intelligence and emotional culture as well as identify the components of emotional intelligence.
- Understand what emotions are and what they do in our lives.
- Raise self-awareness by recognizing the nature of the emotions, their multiple meanings, how they work, the reasons behind them, and the motives behind them.
- The acquisition of practical tools useful to regulate emotions, and to arrange and organize thinking and the resulting feelings, behavior and attitudes.
- Ability to use body language and activate it to enhance participants' abilities associated with emotional intelligence.