The main objective of this course is to provide participants with the
knowledge and skills required to establish and manage the PMO. The
course also taught participants how to use assessment methods to measure
the maturity level of their enterprise projects and to apply strategies
to increase them. Training to help participants design project
management methodologies that fit their institutional environments.
What Will I Learn?
- Linking institutional strategy to the project framework
- Develop a work profile in which the opportunities and challenges facing the establishment of PMO are identified
- Evaluate and increase the maturity level of the Foundation's projects
- Establishing and governance of project management methodology
- Forming project management teams and setting performance metrics
- Exploring the role of the PMO in knowledge management