course covers basic concepts in educational assessment and evaluation,
educational evaluation strategies, tools and how to formulate standards for
assessment and evaluation of education, design and preparation of tests, the
purposes of educational evaluation, types, stages and strategies, and methods
of using evaluation in improving learning.
What Will I Learn?
- Enable participants to distinguish between different assessment strategies and their respective uses, as well as applying calendar strategies and appropriate strategy selection mechanisms.
- Enable participants to design various calendar tools, taking into consideration their design criteria.
- Enabling participants to use Bloom's knowledge pyramid in writing calendar standards.
- Enable participants to analyze content of course materials.
- Developing the participants' skills in formulating the tests for a unit taking into account the basics of the formulation of the tests.
- Developing participants' awareness of the importance of evaluation in improving teaching and learning processes.