To sensitize participants to the imperative of creativity and innovation to promote public relations and communication activities and to persuade them to abandon traditional practices, to provide participants with modern trends in contemporary public relations practices. Developing the creative and innovative capacities of participants to practice new public relations activities and good communication effectively.
What Will I Learn?
- The difference between analytical thinking and creative and innovative thinking in public relations and communications.
- Elements of creativity and innovation in the practice of public relations and communications activities.
- Scientific and practical methods of creativity and innovation in the practice of public relations and communications activities.
- The main aspects of public relations under the new transformations.
- Public relations and communications in dealing with rumors.