In view of the complementary relationship between the procurement and
storage functions and their vital role in reducing costs and improving
the regularity of the institutional work, this program aims to increase
the efficiency and effectiveness of employees in purchasing and storage
What Will I Learn?
- Basic concepts in purchasing and storage
- Procurement planning and warehouse organization
- Procurement and storage methods and procedures
- Storage and purchasing problems and methods of solving
- The idle causes and methods of treatment.
- Administrative, organizational and material problems and their impact on procurement and warehousing.