In order for a person to become a distinguished administrative leader,
he must employ the executive skills capable of making outstanding
management decisions that seek achievement and success. This requires
stability of personal ability to analyze and critique, as well as
innovation in order to achieve excellence and career excellence compared
What Will I Learn?
- Review the executive qualities of the successful manager.
- Assess the basic needs of employees and their bosses in the workplace.
- Training the participants in the skills of analysis and mental detail.
- The practical comparison between the critical method of thinking and creative sense skills and dropping it on job skills.
- Studying the types of different characters and their reflection on the executive skills of the functional leaders.