Provide participants with inspectors and inspectors of work in the sections of safety, health, occupational and environmental safety and occupational safety rules and emphasis on quality of petroleum and industrial institutions and identify the types of accidents and injuries and environmental impacts, and the application of the Universal Code OSHA.
What Will I Learn?
- Basic concepts: safety, occupational and environmental health of the individual, institution, machinery and human rights laws
- Types of problems that threaten occupational safety and health depending on the internal environment and external environment
- - Common occupational diseases: Psychological - Common diseases - Organic diseases - Spread of diseases and epidemics - Problems of occupational safety and health: Health education - Facing problems - First aid - Psychological counseling - Health food - Structural hazards
- International quality assurance: use in occupational safety and health
- Applied cases suitable for the quality of trainees