The leadership assumes new responsibilities and burdens imposed by the
challenges of successive change in the age of globalization, the
communications revolution and the Internet rule that have begun and will
These factors lead to the necessity of verifying the readiness of the
Executive Leader and his ability to deal with these challenges of a
strategic nature and to adapt them to serve the purposes, objectives and
objectives of the institution and achieve its mission.
The quality and magnitude of these challenges lead us to emphasize a
reality that management experts do not disagree with and which
executives at all levels of executive management agree to. In the
globalization era, presidents, senior managers and executives face new
challenges that require new qualifications and skills commensurate with
their responsibility to build strong institutions capable of Survival,
growth and leadership.
What Will I Learn?
- Defining the specifications and leadership personality capable of dealing with contemporary regulatory and competitive challenges.
- Identify a clear future direction for the organization and its organizational units including leadership vision and values.
- Identify the mission of the higher institution and its strategic priorities based on a realistic analysis of the situation inside and outside the institution.
- Develop and design a competitive strategy that will preserve the institution's survival and seek to develop it despite challenges and pressures.
- Motivate employees and exploit their creative potential through effective performance programs.
- Choose strategies that will enhance the competitive position of the organization and give it the flexibility and ability to grow continuously.
- Identify a set of performance criteria and follow a scientific methodology in measuring the performance of the organization and organizational units.