The best plans and strategies developed may fail if the team is not well equipped to lead the plan. Building high-performance teams takes time, effort and a deep understanding of the dynamics of effective teams. This course will help team members and team leaders understand how to build a cohesive unit and how to become an integral part of achieving the desired results.
What Will I Learn?
- Distinguish between groups and teams and mention the key characteristics of effective teams
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the team after analyzing the personal methods and preferences of the members
- Use individual differences for team members as a gateway to build high performance teams
- Decision-making by consensus of the Group through participation in a number of team-building activities
- Describe the behaviors and methods of effective team communication