To identify the most recent developments in the field of hospital
management and therapeutic facilities and develop the skills of those
who occupy the management functions of these establishments.
What Will I Learn?
- Health management and administrative process in the health institution.
- Administrative model in health institutions and hospitals.
- Financing of health services, health systems and components of the national health system.
- Construction and organization of health institutions and hospitals.
- Strategic health planning.
- Improve medical quality, enhance productivity, manage risk and reduce costs.
- Concepts and foundations of contemporary scientific management of hospitals and therapeutic facilities.