The successful training function depends largely on the identification of the appropriate training needs and the evaluation of the training. This course aims at transforming the personal decisions when choosing the training courses into more objective decisions based on the proven training methodologies. This course focuses on building awareness about evaluation, which extends from the most common valuation models, skill transfer and return on investment assessments.
What Will I Learn?
- Use universally recognized methods to identify training needs
- Analysis and classification of data obtained from TNA
- Writing educational objectives (ILOs) that are aligned with the results of training needs analysis
- Assess the effectiveness of training for different levels using appropriate data collection methods and tools for each level of assessment
- Provide ways to improve the transfer of skills from training workshops to the workplace
- Calculate the return on investment (ROI) of training programs by identifying costs and financial returns