This program aims to provide participants with the necessary skills related to the implementation of appropriate strategies in the field of public relations management as one of the senior management functions, especially related to the new strategic concepts in terms of actual and actual practice as well as the strategic organizational dimension of the public relations function. As well as the protocol, protocol and exhibition strategies, as the public relations function serves as the interface between the organization and the public … in light of the changes This program aims at providing participants with the knowledge, skills and tools in the field of strategic planning for the public relations and media activities through training in the best models and practical situations that have been applied in many institutions.
What Will I Learn?
- Modern concept of public relations in light of modern changes.
- Factors that led to the need for public relations organizations.
- Functions, objectives and importance of public relations within and outside the organization.
- PR strategy in public relations.
- Role and areas of public relations officials in the organization.