education system differs from one country to another, where it differs in the
manner of evaluation and the strategies of testing and evaluating the
performance of the students, on the basis of which they move from stage to
stage. Education systems in Britain and America, as well as the International
Baccalaureate, are one of the most respected international regulations in the
world. This course is designed to introduce participants to the difference
between these three systems and their components, as well as the requirements,
structure and how to evaluate each.
What Will I Learn?
- To introduce participants to international education systems to include: British, American, and International Baccalaureate education system as well as the comparison between these systems.
- Learn about the American education system and its components, as well as its structure, content, and curriculum.
- Provide participants with knowledge on all aspects of SAT testing, types and sections.
- Learn about the British education system and its stages and subjects as well as its own tests.
- Learn about the international baccalaureate system and its programs and contents for both primary and secondary years as well as diploma programs.