To train, increase the knowledge and raise the level of the official in all the security agencies that are competent in all the theoretical and practical procedures to develop the contingency plan and how to organize and coordinate the required cooperation among all the elements participating in the emergency response and conducting the necessary training and tests to implement the plan .
What Will I Learn?
- The emergence and evolution of safety and health systems .
- The new direction of safety management / advantages of establishing safety management systems .
- Important definitions (impending accidents - accidents - non-conformity and corrective actions)
- Causes of accidents / cost of accidents .
- Integration between the safety management systems and the occupational health management .