Logistics management is a key function of production control of goods through the supply chain.
course, in collaboration with the UK’s Chartered Institute of Logistics
and Transport (CILT), offers the latest models and logistics practices,
mainly focusing on improving transport activities, warehousing and
inventory management. The course also covers the SCOR framework for KPI
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about the latest trends in the supply chain and modern logistics as a basis for sustainable performance
- Use quantitative and qualitative forecasting techniques for a simplified logistics process
- Develop market transition strategies for different product categories based on the supply risk and associated financial impact
- Describe the role of transport in logistics and identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Identify the role of stores and focus on operational performance
- Application of the SCOR framework, which is a reference to supply chain operations to manage the strategic, operational and tactical aspects of logistics