This course is suitable for two functions: Customer Service and Marketing, covering different concepts such as customer satisfaction and loyalty. Looking at the details of these concepts as customer segmentation, customer profitability, customer research, customer value proposition and customer loyalty programs makes it very valuable to the organization’s marketing department.
What Will I Learn?
- Interpretation of satisfaction and customer loyalty and measurement in a meaningful and systematic manner
- Support the use of profit dimensions for any strategy related to customer loyalty
- Arrange, plan and manage the impact of customer satisfaction surveys
- Identify customer segments and customer profile files and forms for maximum strategic impact
- Create "valuable customer proposals"
- Develop effective customer loyalty programs: Learn what to avoid and how to improve